What we do
The DANMAR experience
DANMAR Dance & Fitness
• A revolutionary approach to Dance & Fitness training from home!
• Dance anywhere and at convenient times.
• Live Streaming classes and On-demand videos for children, teens & adults!
• Fun variety of dance classes!
• Learn new & exciting dance choreographies and fitness routines with us!
• Fabulous and talented Instructors & teachers!
• Become a certified DDFI (DANMAR Dance & Fitness Instructor – January 2021)
• Different packages to choose from!
• Amazing prices!
• Have fun. Don’t get bored.
LET’S DO IT!
What is it?
DANMAR Dance & Fitness is an online program created by DANMAR’s Artistic Director Maria Fernanda Urbaez. Our objective is to bring you the best experience, while helping you achieve your goals in the Dance and Fitness world.
What we do?
DANMAR offers live streaming, tutorials and on-demand videos of a variety of dance & fitness classes to children, teenagers and adults.
We are a team of teachers, instructors and choreographers who communicate the moves and steps, in an engaging and fun way! We offer you the instructions and resources to take your dance skills to the next level, while enhancing your health habits.
How it works?
• The program has been designed in different packages depending on ages, levels and your likes.
A- CHILDREN STARS (4 to 12 years old – recommended)
B- DANCE & FITNESS (Teens & Adults)
C- ALL INCLUSIVE offering you the option of having access to both CHILDREN STARS and DANCE & FITNESS packages! Want it all? Get it all!
D- FLAMENCO CERTIFICATION
E- BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR (January 2021) getting certified to teach our Signature DANMAR Fitness Classes virtually or in-person. Starting date TBA.
• Dance classes are offered in the following disciplines: Flamenco, HipHop, Contemporary, Latin, Belly Dance, Urban-Reggaeton, Heels and Acro-Jazz.
• We also offer our Signature DANMAR Fitness classes:
DANMAR Ton-ditioning ( ℠ ), DANMAR Workout Mix ( ℠ ), DANMAR Latin Fit ( ℠ ), DANMAR Flamenco Fit ( ℠ ) and DANMAR BellyDance Fit ( ℠ ).
F- IN-PERSON FLAMENCO CLASSES (Teens & Adults). At your request, we have decided to start offering In-Person Flamenco classes starting October 2020, as a complement to our new DANMAR DANCE & FITNESS online program. Please note that this is an ever-changing situation which will be updated as regulations about preventing the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the protection of our students change.
The workouts are designed to:
• Improve self esteem
• Improve your posture
• Get stronger
• Burn calories
• Have full body awareness
• Learn how to love yourself & your body
• Reach your fitness goals
• Get healthier
• Improve your stamina, coordination & memorization
• Improve your dance skills
• Having fun while getting in shape, and so much more!
The workouts are 25 – 30 minutes long. We will work on different sections and parts of the body. The goal isg for you to learn these cardio routines because they become memorized choreographies that could also be performed later on as we progress and improve!
What do you need for the classes:
• A personal space that is only yours and free of distractions.
• The desire to be the best at what you are doing.
• Comfortable clothing according to the dance or fitness class you are taking.
• A floor mat.
• Shoes appropriate to the dance class or fitness routine you are taking.
• Your beautiful smile!
• You will find the schedule of our classes at the beginning of each month.
• Other resources can be viewed on-demand.
• Certain dance classes will surprise you with a performance video of the choreography you will be working with right from the start. We want you to get as excited as we get every time!
• Some classes will require certain props. You will know it in advance.
• Class length may vary depending on the subject and format: Live classes (approx. 45 mins) – Others can range from 10 to 45 minutes.
FOLLOW THESE 7 SIMPLE STEPS
To ensure you are making the most of your DANMAR experience.
• Packages: Review all the Packages we offer.
• Best option: Choose the option that best meets your goals and let the journey begin!
• Classes: Review the class descriptions to make sure you know what each dance style is all about.
• Consistency: Take advantage of every class and every choreography we offer you monthly! Give us everything you’ve got!
• Practice: Make sure you are practicing everything you are learning. This is key to your success and improvement!
• Levels: You know your body better than anyone, so you do what you feel is right for you!
• Come ready to enjoy this new experience with us! Let’s have some fun!
Are you ready? LET’S DO IT!