How it Works
The DANMAR experience
WHAT IS IT?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN TO DANCE AND EXERCISE AT THE SAME TIME?
DO YOU LIKE TO SWEAT AND GET FIT?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE STAR ON THE DANCE FLOOR?
OR YOU JUST LIKE TO BE HEALTHY AND ACTIVE?
LET’S DO IT!
DANMAR DanceFit is an in-person / online program created by DANMAR’s Artistic Director Maria Fernanda Urbaez.
The objective is to give you the tools, either for the classes in-person, or for the online program, so that you learn technique and choreographies with their corresponding classes or tutorials that are perfect and appropriate for those who love to have a great time while dancing, learning, exercising, sweating, getting fit and staying healthy!
Enjoy the FLAMENCO in-person program in Katy, Texas, for children and adults who want to learn or improve their Flamenco skills.
Also, enjoy DanceFit online program on your TV, mobile phone, tablet, computer, laptop or any device you have on hand at no additional cost.
Be aware of our new choreographies posted on DANMAR YouTube Channel!!
What we offer?
Do you want to learn to dance Flamenco?
DANMAR offers you this opportunity . Don’t miss it!
Have fun while you learn this spectacular dance style with a lot of art!
Depending on your knowledge, we have divided the classes into several levels: Flamenco Intro, for those with no experience at all or have had some experience in the past and would like to get back in track. Flamenco Beginner, with a minimum of 1 to 4 years of experience, Intermediate Flamenco, with a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience and teacher’s approval, and Flamenco Technique which is a multilevel class to complement the learning.
DANMAR offers Flamenco students the option to participate in the Spring Recital as part of the learning process of this discipline.
Do you want to learn choreographies of various styles and modern rhythms of your favorite songs?
DANMAR offers you an online DanceFit package which includes 5 different disciplines and styles for your enjoinment and the comfort of your home!
Urban Grooves (Hip-hop, Reggaetón, Urbano, Heels), Latin World (Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Samba). Arabian Fantasy (Belly Dance), Tonditioning (Toning & Conditioning),and Flamenco Scenes are all included in this fabulous package with choreographies and tutorials explained step by step. You can watch these on-demand videos as many times as you want and wherever you want until you master them completely.
How it works?
DANMAR offers Flamenco in-person classes as well as choreography on demand videos and tutorials of a variety of dancefit routines to children, teenagers and adults.
We are a team of instructors and choreographers who communicate the moves and steps, in an engaging and fun way! We offer you the instructions and resources to take your dance skills to the next level, while enhancing your health habits.
Are you interested in some of the packages we offer?
Sign up right now. It will take only 50 seconds.
You just have to go to MY ACCOUNT in the main Menu and create your account: login and password.
Then you must go to PRICING PACKAGES in the main Menu and choose what you want.
When the payment process is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with the subscriptions you purchased having immediate access through MY ACCOUNT.
You can cancel your subscriptions at any time.
Are you ready? Let’s do it!
Dancing has many BENEFITS including WEIGHT LOSS:
Improve self esteem
Improve your posture
Have full body awareness
Learn how to love yourself & your body
Reach your fitness goals
Improve your stamina, coordination & memorization
Improve your dance skills
Having fun while getting in shape.
How many CALORIES can you BURN while dancing?
- Faster dancing will burn more calories than slower dancing.
- Alternating between fast and slow movements help you burn more calories than just dancing at a consistent speed.
- Adding fitness fundamentals to your cardio-dance choreographies helps you lose even more calories and makes the process much more fun!
Remember that you will work on different sections and parts of the body. The goal is for you to learn these cardio-dance routines because they become memorized choreographies that could also be performed later on as we progress and improve!
The U.S Department of Health and Human Services recommends that adults get at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity or 75 minutes of high intensity exercise each week for health benefits, including weight loss.
What do you NEED to start learning your online choreographies and tutorials?
- A personal space that is only yours and free of distractions.
- The desire to be the best at what you are doing.
- Confortable clothing and appropiate shoes according to the dance or fitness choreography you are taking.
- A floor mat.
- A positive attitude and your beautiful smile!
What do you NEED to start your FLAMENCO in-person classes?
- As soon as you register online for your FLAMENCO in-person class, you will receive an email with all the information needed to start your classes!
FOLLOW THESE 7 SIMPLE STEPS
To ensure you are making the most of your DANMAR experience.
• Packages: Review all the Packages we offer.
• Best option: Choose the option that best meets your goals and let the journey begin!
• Classes: Review the class descriptions to make sure you know what each dance style is all about.
• Consistency: Take advantage of every class and every choreography we offer you monthly! Give us everything you’ve got!
• Practice: Make sure you are practicing everything you are learning. This is key to your success and improvement!
• Levels: You know your body better than anyone, so you do what you feel is right for you!
• Come ready to enjoy this new experience with us! Let’s have some fun!
Are you ready? LET’S DO IT!